Conscientious and Compassionate Legal Help In Family Law
Family law involves sensitive and complex family problems. It is important that you have an attorney on your side who looks out for your interests while focusing on solutions, rather than promoting conflict.
At Levine & Susaneck, PA, we are committed to providing our clients with the responsive legal service and strong advocacy they need to move forward in their lives.
Family lawyer Donna Levine has more than 25 years of experience helping clients find solutions that meet the needs of changing families. She seeks timely, cost-effective methods for resolving family law matters, using negotiation and mediation when possible. When necessary, she is a relentless advocate in family law court and an experienced trial attorney.
Our Firm Can Assist You With:
- Divorce and legal separation
- Marital settlement agreements and alimony
- Post-decree property issues
- Child custody, visitation and child support
- Modification of support and custody orders, including interstate and multi-state issues such as child relocation
- The creation, management or contesting of guardianship for children and dependent adults
When Children Are Involved
Safeguarding meaningful parent-child relationships is at the heart of our practice. Ms. Levine works with clients to develop parenting and child support plans that are in the best interests of children and families. She represents parents when the need for modification or enforcement of support and custody plans arises. She has helped parents obtain permission to relocate to a new city or state. She also represents parents who wish to block the relocation of their child because of the damage it will do to the parent-child relationship.
In This Section
Why Choose Us?
- More than 25 years experience
- Fredrick Susaneck: Lead Counsel In Over 1,000 Trials And 450 Administrative Hearings
- Donna Levine: 15th Judicial Circuit, State of Florida, Commissioner, General Master, 1990 – 1995
- Fredrick Susaneck: Former Assistant State Attorney
- Donna Levine: 15th Judicial Circuit, State of Florida, Assistant Public Defender, 1985 – 1990
- Fredrick Susaneck: Successfully Litigated Cases Before The Supreme Court
- Donna Levine: State of Maine, Assistant Attorney General, 1983 – 1985